Thanks to everyone who came to our Google lunch & learn event last week 🥪👩🎓! Our Digital Marketing Director, Michael Rooks overviewed key aspects of integrating Google with your business in order to maximize conversions and hopefully increase sales and customer visits. Here are some of the highlights:
- Ensure your website is constructed in a way that allows Google to “crawl” the site for information and serve it up directly to consumers in an efficient manner.
- Do this by modifying titles and descriptions of webpages, entering alt text on photos, and creating an XML sitemap.
- Link your site with Google Analytics to receive a constant stream of reliable data and track your site use and experience.
- Create goals within Google Analytics to track key performance areas for your business like specific clicks, page actions, time on site, and more.
- Create Google Ad campaigns designed to lead your customer directly to a conversion and through to a sale and a happy customer experience.
We will be hosting more Lunch & Learn events in the future, we hope to see you at the next one in about 6 weeks. Keep your 👀peeled for a registration link!