Social Media Specialist
Description: Primm Advertising is seeking an experienced social media specialist to join our dynamic agency. This role requires someone detail oriented, diligent, creative, proactive and passionate about social media. Experienced in creating content within the guidelines of a brand kit while maintaining a specific tone and voice. The ideal candidate will have experience managing several accounts at once while sustaining high quality work.
This position is based in Downtown Norfolk.
About Primm Advertising: Primm Advertising is a full-service advertising agency that has been based in Downtown Norfolk for over 45 years. In addition to social media, we offer expertise in digital marketing, video production, graphic design, web design, and media planning. Primm maintains and fosters an atmosphere of team collaboration, support, and fun. We encourage continued growth and achieving career goals while improving existing skills.
- Manage multiple social media accounts including implementation & development of content calendars
- Drive engagement by creating high-quality original content
- Craft exciting and educational captions within the tone and voice of each account
- Regularly assess areas of improvement for each account
- Capture performance insights and provide brief analysis
- Community and reputation management
- This position reports to the Digital and Social Media Manager
- Proficient in Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Spark, and Lightroom
- Experience with Trello, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Agorapulse (or related software)
- Experience writing short or long form content for blogs, articles, or newsletters
- Photography is a plus
- 2 or more years of social media management experience.
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to stay on top of important events related to the client
If interested please send your information and resume to Michael@Primmco.com